These walking sticks belonged to my grandparents. My grandfather carved them. Whenever I take a moment to stop and really notice them resting side by side, it is so bittersweet. They gently remind me that sometimes, love can be simple. After all, I think that’s what we all really want – someone who will always want to walk with us.
Want to Start at the Beginning?
- Day 243/365 Happy Thursday, Everyone
- Day 242/365 Hope Is The Thing With Feathers
- Day 241/365 A Birthday Wish – Keep Noticing
- Day 240/365 The Canary Flies Home and Other Birthday Blessings
- Day 239/365 The Elephant Revealed
- Day 238/365 Who Holds The Spotlight
- Day 237/365 As Above, So Below
- Day 236/365 Do You Remember What The Nothing Was?
- Day 235/365 Did You Ever Know?
- Day 234/365 I SAIL. I’M A SAILOR
- Day 233/365 The War Begins Within
- Day 232/365 Running
- Day 230/365 A Virtual Family
- Day 229/365 It May Be What You Want, but It Was Never What You Wanted
- Day 228/365 The Universe Knows Best